The protection of your private data is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your personal data.
1. contact data
A+H Maschinen- und Anlagenbau GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 (0) 2874 - 9133-0
Questions on the subject of data protection:
Phone: +49 (0) 2874 - 9133-0
2. collection, processing and storage of your data when you visit our website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends the IP address of the requesting computer, the date, the website from which access is made (referrer URL), the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file until it is automatically deleted.
The purpose of processing this data is to ensure the smooth establishment of a connection to the website, the comfortable use of our website, the evaluation of system security and stability as well as other administrative purposes. The collected data will not be used to draw conclusions about your person. The legal basis for the aforementioned data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. F DSGVO.
3. disclosure of your personal data to third parties
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if
- you pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f. DSGVO have given your express consent to this,
- The transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f. DSGVO is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or to protect the legitimate interests of third parties and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- In the event that the information is passed on in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f. DSGVO there is a legal obligation, and
- This is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f. DSGVO for the execution of the contractual relationship with you.
We will not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned above.
Cookies are automatically accepted by a large number of browsers. We would like to draw your attention to the possibility that you can set your browser so that cookies are not automatically stored on your end device or that a message is displayed before a new cookie is created. If you deactivate cookies completely, you may not be able to use our website to the full extent that certain functions are not available to you.
5. your rights
- Pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, you have the right to obtain information about the personal data processed by us. In particular, you have the right to the following information: The processing purposes; the category of personal data; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been disclosed or will be disclosed; if possible, the planned storage period and, if not possible, the criteria for determining the duration; the existence of a right to rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing or opposition to processing; the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority; the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you; the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details.
- Pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, you have the right to demand the correction of incorrect personal data concerning you without delay.
- Pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, you have the right to demand the immediate deletion of your personal data stored by us, provided that one of the following reasons and insofar as the processing and information is not necessary to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed,
- You have withdrawn your consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO,
- Personal data have been processed unlawfully,
- The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which you are subject,
- The personal data were collected in relation to services offered by the information society pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO. - And insofar as the processing is not necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, you have the right to demand the restriction of processing if one of the following conditions is met: o The accuracy of the personal data is contested by you for a period of time which enables the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- The processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data,
- You no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims,
- You have lodged an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons outweigh yours.
- Pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to demand that it be transferred to another person responsible.
- In accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, you have the right to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation, it is sufficient to send us an e-mail to this effect.
- If your personal data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f. of the German Data Protection Act, you may exercise your right of revocation by sending us an e-mail. DSGVO, you have the right to object pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO for reasons arising from your particular situation. If personal data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DSGVO. In the case of direct marketing, it is not necessary to state a special situation in the event of an objection. If you wish to file an objection, it is sufficient to send us an e-mail to this effect.
- If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates statutory provisions, you have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO.
6. duration of storage
As soon as the purpose for which we have collected and processed your personal data ceases to apply, we will delete your personal data unless we are obliged to store it for a longer period of time due to obligations under tax and commercial law to store and document it, to transfer it to a storage going beyond this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f. of the German Data Protection Act and to store it in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f. of the German Data Protection Act. DSGVO or a longer storage is necessary in order to obtain evidence within the framework of the statutory statute of limitations - which according to §§ 195 et seq. of the German Data Protection Act (BGBV) is not applicable. BGB for up to 30 years.
7. data security
We use the so-called Secure Socket Layer procedure (SSL procedure) with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In the regulation this is a 256 bit encryption. If 256 bit encryption is not supported by your browser, 128 bit v3 technology is used.
If the key or lock symbol in the status bar of your browser is closed, you will recognize by the fact that the respective page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties.
Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. data up-to-dateness
Changes and innovations to our website or changes to legal or official requirements may make it necessary for you to amend this currently valid data protection declaration (as of July 2018). You can call up and print out our current data protection declaration on our website under "Data protection declaration".