Founded in 1984, our core business was initially the manufacture, supply, installation and commissioning of pumping stations for pure and waste water as well as peripheral installations for pipeline and apparatus construction.
Under the management of the company founders, Bodo Albers and Werner Hoenzelaer, the company developed into a medium-sized plant construction company. Extensive investments in all areas of the company strengthened the market position considerably in the following years.
In 1992, we founded a 100% subsidiary in Niedergörsdorf, Brandenburg, called TAW Technischer Anlagenbau für Wasserwirtschaft GmbH & Co. KG.
Our team is made up of members of staff:
- qualified engineers for welding technology, process engineering and mechanical engineering for technical planning, detail engineering and commissioning.
- Master craftsmen and certified welding personnel for the manufacture of pipes and apparatus in our own workshops in Isselburg and Niedergörsdorf.
- extensively trained and experienced assembly supervisors and assemblers
- qualified service personnel for maintenance and operation of your plants.
1st location Isselburg (NRW, Germany)
- 8,000 sqm of paved outdoor storage space
- 2,600 m² production halls with 4 x 5-t crane system, separate halls for steel/stainless steel processing
- own pickling centre for stainless steel with 10 meter dipping basin
- 1,000 sqm stock and consignment warehouse
- 800 sqm office space / social rooms
2nd location Niedergörsdorf (BRB, Germany)
- 13,000 sqm of paved outdoor storage space
- 1,900 m² production halls with 2 x 5-t crane systems, separate halls for steel/stainless steel processing
- 650 sqm stock and consignment warehouse
- 400 sqm office space / social rooms